Leupold VX5 3-15 windplex reticle

5Speedjim

I didn’t plan on drawing my deer tag for a couple more years so all my plans changed. I bought a Cooper M52 in 6.5-284 Norma and need a scope without spending a fortune. Any good reasons not to choose this scope?

I've got the same scope on my 7mm. Got it from schmaltz about a month ago. I really like it so far.

Crazy good scope for the price. Leupold hit a home run with the VX-5 level.

The only scope I have looked through with the wind-plex reticle was a VX-2. It is listed as being wire and appeared pretty thick. Does anyone know if the wind-plex reticle on the VX-5HD (listed as being glass-etched) is any finer? Thanks.

I’m looking at this exact scope as well. Really like the zero lock turrets.

If you register a Leupold scope and later on decide to sell it, do they transfer the warranty for you or just delete it from their system so that the new owner can re-register it?

If you register a Leupold scope and later on decide to sell it, do they transfer the warranty for you or just delete it from their system so that the new owner can re-register it?

https://www.leupold.com/leupold-dna/lifetime-guarantee

Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee
If your Leupold riflescope, binocular, or spotting scope doesn’t perform, we will repair or replace it for free - whether you're the original owner or not. You don’t need proof of ownership or a warranty card, and there’s no time limit. We do this because we believe in superior quality and craftsmanship, and we’re confident your Leupold won’t let you down.

https://www.leupold.com/leupold-dna/lifetime-guarantee

Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee
If your Leupold riflescope, binocular, or spotting scope doesn’t perform, we will repair or replace it for free - whether you're the original owner or not. You don’t need proof of ownership or a warranty card, and there’s no time limit. We do this because we believe in superior quality and craftsmanship, and we’re confident your Leupold won’t let you down.

I shudda scrolled down their page more, but a general reminder doesn't hurt.

For those who don't mind a little economizing the Butler Creek flip open scope covers 34 OBJ and 16 EYE fit the VX-5HD

ggqL8Tr.jpg

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back