Yeti GOBOX Collection

Who is watching Yellowstone?

I saw a bunch of trailers for this show a while back, looked interesting. What network is this series on?

Hollywooded up. I am enjoying it nonetheless. Filmed close to me, or at least part of it. Actually worked on some of the buildings shown. mtmuley

Gotta love how they say they can do whatever they want to rivers on their land....blow it up and reroute the stream? no problem!
If you can overlook the errors of how things actually work in MT, it's actually pretty entertaining

Gotta love how they say they can do whatever they want to rivers on their land....blow it up and reroute the stream? no problem

That kind of thinking dies hard in Montana. Some old timers still think that way. I'm only 3rd generation and I remember some things. Not wrong or right, but just what it was, and still is in the minds of some. Things did use to work differently here. And no, not typical ranchers daughters. I didn't marry one, but I knew some. mtmuley

I've been watching it and like it. It's entertainment, you can't make everything true to life or it would get boring pretty quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back