Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Drew a Blue Mt bull tag in WA

HUNTNNW

I was fortunate to draw this tag twice in 4 years last time I drew it was for archery. This year its muzzy Oct 1-12 and cannot wait! from what I saw when I had the archery tag I coulda shot 9 bulls over 340" with a muzzy. My archery hunt 4 years ago was nothing short of amazing. I estimated seeing 60-70 branch bulls passed on several bulls and had many close calls and too many coulda, woulda, shoulda moments. I will update this thread as the hunt progresses

Rockies.. no horses for me. I can’t get horses into most of the areas I’ll be hunting as it’s too steep. We purchased baby pack goats this year for hunts like this , but have 3 more years before we can use them.

jeez, I would start buying lotto tickets every time you put in for a special permit.

haha! yeah...I didn't have super good luck in the overall scheme of things tho.. My wife and I applied in 6 states for deer, elk, sheep and bison in some and we drew 0 tags

Way to go, looking forward to how this rolls out. Two of those tags in four years, that's gonna stir some people up! Good for you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HUNT7503
Back