Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Drew a Blue Mt bull tag in WA

HUNTNNW

I was fortunate to draw this tag twice in 4 years last time I drew it was for archery. This year its muzzy Oct 1-12 and cannot wait! from what I saw when I had the archery tag I coulda shot 9 bulls over 340" with a muzzy. My archery hunt 4 years ago was nothing short of amazing. I estimated seeing 60-70 branch bulls passed on several bulls and had many close calls and too many coulda, woulda, shoulda moments. I will update this thread as the hunt progresses

Rockies.. no horses for me. I can’t get horses into most of the areas I’ll be hunting as it’s too steep. We purchased baby pack goats this year for hunts like this , but have 3 more years before we can use them.

jeez, I would start buying lotto tickets every time you put in for a special permit.

haha! yeah...I didn't have super good luck in the overall scheme of things tho.. My wife and I applied in 6 states for deer, elk, sheep and bison in some and we drew 0 tags

Way to go, looking forward to how this rolls out. Two of those tags in four years, that's gonna stir some people up! Good for you.

Back