Spotting Scopes

NDMuley

Best spotting Scope for 300 to 400 dollars. Looking to buy 1 for this fall. Thanks for the input.

I'd go Vortex Diamondback. That'll be right at your $400 mark without a tripod or anything, but they have pretty solid glass (and are made in my homeland of WI).

I have a 15-30x50mm Leupold Gold ring compact spotting scope and I really like it a lot. It's worked for me very well. That should run you about $400.00.

I'd get a used Vortex Razor HD 11-33 by 50. You can find them on classifieds. Your quality of glass will be way better than anything you can buy brand new in that price range IMO.

Leupold has the small gold ring that's really clear in that price range also take a look at Nikon they have some decent spotters in that range

Plenty of good options in that price range, but try to look through them before you buy... They all have their differences. I will throw my vote in and say the vortex viper hd is a good option, and could be found in that price range. I have a 15-45x65 that I will be selling here shortly for $400ish.

If that is your price range, look at used - or try and find someone to barter/trade or even partial.

The Nikon ED 50 is right around that price range and excellent option. I have used one for several years and been very happy. Unlike the post above I think picking up a used spotter, with an excellent warranty, is a great option to see if you will really use it as much as you think before spending a lot of money. I know several people that hardly ever use their spotters and paying extra wouldnt not have benefitted them any. All depends on the way you want to hunt and the terrian you are in.

Bonedogg is spot on. Cheap never lasts. Bite the bullet and buy a Swaro. You won’t regret it. You cannot take it with you!

I have a 15-30x50mm Leupold Gold ring compact spotting scope and I really like it a lot. It's worked for me very well. That should run you about $400.00.

I have this scope and it was in the bargain cave Saturday in Cabela's for less than $400. All I can say is it is small and light. I have no eye for image or anything like that

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajjones
Back