Hey there!

Wanderer4life

Hello everyone, it's good to be here. I grew up hunting in Missouri, squirrel rabbits and deer. The last few years the hunting had slowed down, then moved closer to kc for work. Then we moved to Florida. I hunted hogs on some public ground. Found a couple, then just never could get back on them. My wife just had a interview outside of Seattle, has another in Reno soon. I would like to move out west. Nothing else to hike and camp. I love to hunt, I love to fish. Fishing has been plentiful down here, and challenging. I hope to learn from you and contribute when I can.

Thank you all for the Welcomes. Well we have a destination! She signed a offer last night in Tacoma Washington. It is a three year contract so we plan to settle in a buy a home this time. I really dont know much about spot and stalk other than what I have learned from watching Randy and Rinella. I have never done great at sitting for hours in a tree though. I would like to hunt next fall. I should have time to do some hiking and wandering around. That is about my favorite thing to do just go exploring.

I enjoy hiking and wandering around myself. Congratulations on your new adventure!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back