Thread: Hey there!

1. Default Hey there!

Hello everyone, it's good to be here. I grew up hunting in Missouri, squirrel rabbits and deer. The last few years the hunting had slowed down, then moved closer to kc for work. Then we moved to Florida. I hunted hogs on some public ground. Found a couple, then just never could get back on them. My wife just had a interview outside of Seattle, has another in Reno soon. I would like to move out west. Nothing else to hike and camp. I love to hunt, I love to fish. Fishing has been plentiful down here, and challenging. I hope to learn from you and contribute when I can.

Welcome to the forum.
    I know the voices in my head aren't real, but sometimes they have some good idea's.

Welcome. Let us know where you end up moving

Welcome!
    I'm an addict...archery, rifles, shotguns, handguns, muzzleloaders, hunting, fishing, fly fishing..and I don't want rehab

CWEH...Colorado's Worst Elk Hunter 2007-2017 (but I'm still damned sexy) 10 years of consistency!!

Welcome and love your name!

Welcome!

welcome!!

Welcome!

Welcome from MS!

Welcome aboard.
    You can't get lost if you don't care where you are going.

11. Default

Welcome!
    And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.

"The cities are for money, but the high-up hills are purely for the soul." Louis L'Amour

12. Default

Thank you all for the Welcomes. Well we have a destination! She signed a offer last night in Tacoma Washington. It is a three year contract so we plan to settle in a buy a home this time. I really dont know much about spot and stalk other than what I have learned from watching Randy and Rinella. I have never done great at sitting for hours in a tree though. I would like to hunt next fall. I should have time to do some hiking and wandering around. That is about my favorite thing to do just go exploring.

I enjoy hiking and wandering around myself. Congratulations on your new adventure!

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum.
    Joshua 24:15