Caribou Gear Tarp

Anyone else counting they days until they draw Montana Antelope?

Good luck.. I'm down to a couple months until my Wyoming pronghorn hunt. Just bonus points in MT for me.

I just bought a bonus point this year . I have 5 points now so a region 7 tag should be a shoe in when I decide to put in . Have too many other tags (deer and elk ) to fill this year

I am going on 5 years in a row with a MT antelope tag. With draw odds around 30%, i fear this will be the year that breaks that streak. If I don't draw, I am definitely going to be trying for a surplus tag.

Well hopefully I draw my buddy made this area sound like a pretty sure thing but if I don't I have plenty of other tags to go fill.

How are goat numbers looking up there? Did the winter kill not turn out as badly as we feared it would?

I dont know what the state is claiming but when I drive around I'm seeing them but only in small groups not the big herds I'm used to seeing.

IMG_20180811_061707.jpg

Drew for unit near Great Falls. Will hunt before head to WY for the two pronghorn tags there. Pleasantly surprised at the number of pronghorn block management ranches in my MT unit.

Back