Bullet not grouping

I have close to a hundred through the bore without cleaning and still 0.5-0.7 MOA.

When I clean it, I spray some wipe out in it, drink a few beers while playing with the dog, and then run a few patches through. Easy cheesy.

I don't use Sweets anymore. Switched to the Accelerator with the Wipe Out/Patch Out. It's not necessary to get all of the copper out, since it goes right back in with the first shot or 2 after cleaning.

I’ve never shot them. I’ve just seen them mentioned alot without a lot of bad press. Personally, I’d run 180 grain Accubonds or Partitions and be good with it. However, those may not accomplish what the OP is wanting.
I think I am going to try loading alittle but hotter and see what happens. If it is still shooting poor then I’m going to try the accubonds and see how that goes

I think I am going to try loading alittle but hotter and see what happens. If it is still shooting poor then I’m going to try the accubonds and see how that goes

Sounds like a good plan! Keep working up in .5gr until you see pressure signs for your specific rifle.

If you decide to go with Nosler bullets, don’t forget to check out Shootersproshop.com. I buy just about all of my bullets from them.

Back