Wyoming Governors race

Galeotos or Harriet(less her million acre pilot program idea for management of federal land)

Hageman wants to meddle in how WGFD manages wolves..... And her 1 million acre idea is absurd... So I can't image why she would be on your list.

As for Galeotos, his lack of knowledge terrifies me. I don't want someone whos going to form opinions if they get elected. All of his answers in the WOC survey and the forum felt very vague, and he had the questions for the forum ahead of time.

I personally can't see any legitimate options outside of Mark Gordon and Mary Throne. I really hope that's the options that come out after 8/21. I can trust both of them not to completely dismantle all the progress made by Mead.

I personally can't see any legitimate options outside of Mark Gordon and Mary Throne. I really hope that's the options that come out after 8/21. I can trust both of them not to completely dismantle all the progress made by Mead.

I've been reading up on Mary Thorne a bit. I like what she has to say.

It was a good night for Wyoming last night in, IMHO

Looks like you are a good picker outer from the bunch who were running. Now who of those two are you going to vote for in November?

I believe the best two governor candidates prevailed, but not happy about Senate and Congress choices. But then again those were expected.

Back