Colorado Bear Hunt Help

Fuisu98

First post....Im looking for some help and in a bit of a scramble doing so. I applied and was awarded a bear tag this year for unit 12 (combo with several other units) in Colorado. Shortly after the draw results I found out my brother, serving with the Army Rangers, was going to be deployed. Since its a specialized mission is a short duration and he will be back the last week of August/first week of September. He gets leave the last two weeks of September and his wife and I are trying to get him out to colorado for a bear hunt, he currently lives in Savannah, GA. His kids are in school so a trip with them during his leave is likely out. A bear hunt has been a bucket list for him for a while now.

Here are my questions:
When do leftover licenses go on sale? Whats the process for getting him a tag without him being present? What do I need to have available? Id like to try to get him a tag in the same unit combo Im hunting but if necessary Ill buy a second tag for myself so I can hunt with him as well.

Any other advice, tips or suggestion would be appreciated as this will be the first bear hunt for both of us and Id like to make it a kick ass time for him as thank for his service.

Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back