Yeti GOBOX Collection

Any Illinois guys get your permits yet?

Dave N

I got my muzzle loader tag well over a week ago but my firearm tags are a no-show so far. No refund on my credit card, and I've ALWAYS got my choice. Anyone else get them, still waiting?

Their website is saying 1st lottery firearm permits will be mailed mid August. I unfortunately didn't draw a tag for the special hunt area I put in for and now waiting for refund. Good luck this season!

Seems awfully late this year. A friend and I were just discussing this today. No tags so far, Illinois probably can't afford the ink for the printer to print off our tags!!

I've never been able to make that work. Always says "applicant does not exist". Oh well...

Drew first choice on firearm season in the first lottery - haven't received anything yet. Gonna go explore a couple real-deal Wilderness areas down in Shawnee, should be a good time!

Well, learn something new every day! Finally got that results page to work for me. Shows I got all 3 tags I applied for. My 2 firearm tags were printed 4 days after my muzzle loader tag. Hmm, printed, but not mailing until August? Bummer. Yet my other one came a couple weeks ago now. Go figure. Thanks, and good luck this fall!

Got my other 2 tags today. Now all I need is to buy my archery tags and try to fill all 5! Good luck guys!

I know I drew the tags, but as if yet they haven't shown up. They seem to be taking extra time this year on every step. The actual 1st lottery wasn't until after the second deadline.

Side question, did anyone try and or succeed in drawing a duck blind this year?

I know I drew the tags, but as if yet they haven't shown up. They seem to be taking extra time this year on every step. The actual 1st lottery wasn't until after the second deadline.

Side question, did anyone try and or succeed in drawing a duck blind this year?

Have some friends that just drew there blind on the Illinois river last Saturday.

Computer link says I was drawn for firearms, but doesn't say regarding archery, I think that is a month later.
Just bought a new farm in southern IL, really anxious for hunting season to roll around.

I get my archery tags over the counter. Oops, just saw where you were from. My bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back