PEAX Equipment

Off the Market

rtraverdavis

This is the “Utility” jacket in XL. These jackets are very well made. Supposed to be popular with upland bird hunters... This one is in great shape, but I haven’t worn it in years (too big for me now) and it probably needs a wax job. $100 TYD

76E9350D-777A-4CA2-9E0E-F75D31A4B099.jpg
EC42E79B-DD79-4F03-AE98-9CB4D6778E80.jpg
687ABEA4-087D-464A-8DD8-A2371A3A94A8.jpg

$75 for a British Made coat, that is a steal!
Tub of wax, cloth,hair dryer and it will be like new again, looks in excellent condition so might not even need it.
Cheers
Richard

$75 for a British Made coat, that is a steal!
Tub of wax, cloth,hair dryer and it will be like new again, looks in excellent condition so might not even need it.
Cheers
Richard

Thanks man. Your response makes me regret the price drop! They’re nice coats, it’s just way too big for me.

Someone needs to jump on this. This is a stupid low price and brown is not a common color. I've had 3 Barbours (all still in use). My youngest swiped my first one (bought 32 years ago) and I've had people offer me up to $250 for a 20-year old rag tag brown beaufort that has been back to Barbour 4 times for patches and other repairs but I can't let it go.

Honestly, if I were the seller, I'd take it off this site and put in on Ebay.

Someone needs to jump on this. This is a stupid low price and brown is not a common color. I've had 3 Barbours (all still in use). My youngest swiped my first one (bought 32 years ago) and I've had people offer me up to $250 for a 20-year old rag tag brown beaufort that has been back to Barbour 4 times for patches and other repairs but I can't let it go.

Honestly, if I were the seller, I'd take it off this site and put in on Ebay.

Thanks man. The recent response to the price makes me inclined to do just that. I’m going to leave it up here until tomorrow then I think I’ll go the eBay route.

Back