PEAX Equipment

Binoculars For Kids

slatebuilder

My son is currently 9. He has an avid interest hunting, fishing, and other outdoor activities. We would like to get him a pair of his own binoculars. I was hoping to start him out with a less expensive pair and then once he learns how to use them and take care of them we can move him into something of higher quality. We hunt eastern big woods and some farm country for small game, deer, and turkeys. Has anyone else taken this approach or have any suggestions on a starter pair of binoculars?

Thanks

My son is currently 9. He has an avid interest hunting, fishing, and other outdoor activities. We would like to get him a pair of his own binoculars. I was hoping to start him out with a less expensive pair and then once he learns how to use them and take care of them we can move him into something of higher quality. We hunt eastern big woods and some farm country for small game, deer, and turkeys. Has anyone else taken this approach or have any suggestions on a starter pair of binoculars?

Thanks

I have a few options for you. Give me a PM if interested

Another vote for the Leupold Yosemite. Or one of the Theron binos that Predator Optics also carries. Give Schmalts a call or pm. He is a great guy and can set you up with either of these options at a great price.

Santa Schmaltz sent both my boys a pair of Leupold Yosemite 6X binos. Not sure if the 6X is still available, but they are great for kids! Pretty darn good all around as well. I borrow them from the boys often. Good stuff!

Bumping this 3 year old post to the top again. My daughter is 10 and it’s time for her to have her own pair of binoculars. Anyone have any recent experience or good suggestions for kids?

Thanks

Recommend talking to schmalts. My son used a pair of Leupold Yosemite's for several years and loved them.

Buy something with a lifetime warranty, i.e. Leupold or Vortex. They can use them hard and if they break them they can get replacements.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishing-Moka
Back