Yeti GOBOX Collection

Cooling off

Brittany Chukarman

We came upon these guys on today's fishing trip. Earlier in the week we saw two other bucks in the water not far from this spot. They let us get 25 yards from them in the boat, never did run off.

1-IMG_3044.JPG

Attachments

• 1-IMG_3035.JPG
    1-IMG_3035.JPG
    171.5 KB · Views: 558
That was on a charter. This year I'm shutting down early. I'm busy for the rest of July but plan on only taking a few trips in August and September. I hope to make a few trips over to the coast. Our irrigation water got cut to stock water yesterday so should be able to get away some. These pics were from yesterday's trip.1-IMG_3055.JPG2-IMG_3058.JPG3-IMG_3050.JPG

fishing still pretty good? i'm winding down on bowfishing and need some fillets in the freezer.
Matt

Fishing is not good. The town and the parks on the Powder Arm are empty. That being said if I have the time I will take you out and put you on some fish. I'll PM if I can make it happen.

Fishing is not good. The town and the parks on the Powder Arm are empty. That being said if I have the time I will take you out and put you on some fish. I'll PM if I can make it happen.

Sounds great, let me know, not sure if our schedules will align being this is the end of summer. I'm guessing the bite should pick, up going into Sept.? feeding up before it gets cool... plus I would love too get out and shoot some more carp, it is good this time of year for the big ones....
Matt

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishing-Moka
Back