2. 6.5 creedmore
3. 308 win.
4. 270 win.
5. 7mm rem mag
6. 300 short mag
7. 300 Rum
8. 338 Rum
That's about all my possibilities.

Not quite sure if you're suggesting that I visit Jays because I'm looking for those for a member that lives in Iowa, not myself, and I live over 2 hours from Clare!

Oops !! I read your post to fast !
Maybe the OP could call or check on line . They are usually loaded up with product ! Sorry for the confusion.

TG:

Where are you finding Hornady Interbond bullets? I have searched sporting goods stores in four states and have only seen one box (.338 dia. 225 gr) on the shelves. I ask the gun dept. folks and they have no idea when they may get some in and some have no idea what I am talking about.

I have a partial box of .284 dia in 154 gr. (that I got about 10 years ago), but I am looking for .284 dia in 139 gr.

Do you have a good source?

ClearCreek

Hey man, I found your 139 grainers at my main source this AM and bought you a box of 100 that came to $53.98 with tax. Send me a PM with your name and address and I'll get back to you with mine so I can get them to you and you can send me the money. I have no idea what postage will be, but I'll send them by USPS and will let you know.

Last edited:
Hey man, I found your 139 grainers at my main source this AM and bought you a box of 100 that came to $53.98 with tax. Send me a PM with your name and address and I'll get back to you with mine so I can get them to you and you can send me the money. I have no idea what postage will be, but I'll send them by USPS and will let you know.
Good man right there^

A small flat rate box is about $7. You can print a label with free tracking at www.paypal.com/shipnow if you have a PayPal account.

I use a Ruger American Predator in .308 Win topped with a Vortex Viper HS LR 4-16x50, shooting 165gr Nosler Trophy Grade Accubonds. I have taken several Elk, a couple Mullies, a couple bears, a dozen Whitetails, and a pair of Pronghorn with the exact same set up.

I'm still waiting on the Mt. Pronghorn draw but I'm thinking I should get the 6.5 creedmore ready . The Rums are packing to much power . I'm thinking a 140 eld - m should do the trick ! The 285 Eld-m has been amazing in my 338 Rum .
Well I'm cleared to start shooting again on the 17 th. of Aug. I sure didn't plan on Open Heart Surgery this Summer .
Best of luck to all in the Draw !!

Seconded. All in favor say Aye.

Motion has carried, Topgun is a d@mn good guy.

Thanks guys, as I have my moments now and then, LOL! Now all ClearCreek has to do is get back on this website soon and contact me so we can work things out getting them to him.

EDIT: I see Clearcreek was on here tonight and I've not heard a word from him even though I also sent him a PM several days ago. If I get stuck with that box of Interbonds that I can't use that I paid $54 for you can bet that I'll not be a happy camper and will be contacting Randy about this member. I hope it doesn't come to that!

Last edited:
Thanks guys, as I have my moments now and then, LOL! Now all ClearCreek has to do is get back on this website soon and contact me so we can work things out getting them to him.

EDIT: I see Clearcreek was on here tonight and I've not heard a word from him even though I also sent him a PM several days ago. If I get stuck with that box of Interbonds that I can't use that I paid $54 for you can bet that I'll not be a happy camper and will be contacting Randy about this member. I hope it doesn't come to that!

Does anyone know where the little popcorn emoji is?

They are returnable,eh? If they are, you're at least guaranteed $54.98.

Normally I would shoot my Old Belgium Browning .270 with my 130 Gr. Hornady hand Loads like I have been doing for the 55 years that I have owned this jewel made in the 1940's. It his a deadly accurate North American big game getter. I decided to retire this gun this season, it has done it's job and I will pass this gun on to my son. I drew a hard to draw Antelope tag in CA this year in the Lassen Unit and will use my .300 win mag as a tune up for My CO Deer hunt in November. I have a Browning A bolt .270 that will be along for the ride as well.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back