Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Nevada Antelope

hendersonhunt

I drew my first antelope tag and first Nevada tags this year. I have talked to a couple of other hunters who say my area (111-114) is loaded with antelope. I have made 3 trips to the area and each trip i have seen 15-20 animals each time. I have read that they will group up more and be more active near the end of August. Curious if anyone is familiar with this area who has any useful information they may want to pass my way. I am not really looking to get a record book animal but would like to get something nice. Curious what the expectations from these units would be. Any information would be greatly appreciated as i have never hunted them before.

Hey Henderson, After 30yrs of applying, I drew my first, and only, Ca Antelope tag this year. I don't have any info for you, but good luck! Slim

As you have found, they are not very hard to find. Finding the bigger ones is the hard part. You should have no shortage of animals to look over on the Spring Valley side of 111.
Make sure you're ready to skin your animal and get the meat in ice quickly. IT WILL BE HOT!
We have seen some good bucks out in the flats below the Kern mountains. I will warn you that in all the days we were scouting for elk there we never saw another vehicle. It is very remote.
Good luck on your hunt.

Any tips for the units north and west? I drew 78, 105-107, 111. Never been to that area it was my 4th choice. Hope to head out there for a few days at the start of the season. Thanks, Sandbrew

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back