Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Bone Broadheads??

Redman

I keep seeing an ad for Bone Broadheads pop up on the ads here. It has the RANDY promo, but I haven't heard mention of them, or missed it.

The founder (or one of them) is a member here. Seems like a good dude and good company. They have a plug on the MeatEater pod too, so you can probably trust them.
Do a search for Boner broadheads on here and you should find the original post

The founder (or one of them) is a member here. Seems like a good dude and good company. They have a plug on the MeatEater pod too, so you can probably trust them.
Do a search for Boner broadheads on here and you should find the original post

Thanks for the reply. I am considering trying the 200 gr out of my long bow. They have good info on their site, but hadn't really heard much on them before.

They are a fairly new company. I have been shooting the 125 grains from my compound for a few weeks and they fly really good. I plan to hunt with them this fall for elk and deer. Jarrett, the owner/founder, is super willing to talk to people with questions. The company also gives some of the proceeds to BHA.

They look nice. But as with any broad head shot placement is the most critical part.

Just got a pack of them a month ago an been shooting them quite a bit. They fly great and have torn my rinehart target to shreds. They seem to be very well made and I like the slick coating they put on them. Not sure if it will help with penetration but I cant imagine it will hurt. They spin true and the way they are made promote spinning. Hope to get good results this year. Will post results if I connect this year.

Just got a pack myself, flying pretty good so far. They’re really quiet compared to vented broadheads. If I connect on an animal this year I will report the results.

Back