Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Which quiver?

everyone just thought I would share my new addition to my carbon knight. The "quivilizer" , it quickly clamps to the bow at the normal quiver location or to the stabilizer. It fits much closer than my octane on the side. The "quivalizer" holds ultra thin 0.166 arrows tightly. I have yet to shoot it. I hunt elk and weight is a big issue with me and to combine these to into one cuts about 10 oz. thanks to Dan at option archery. If my bows looks dusty or used, it is. Still getting Montana breaks mud off my gear from last year. Hopefully get some Wyoming mud in a month and a half.IMG_20180805_202544.jpgIMG_20180805_202544.jpgIMG_20180805_202117.jpgIMG_20180805_201728.jpgIMG_20180805_201526.jpgIMG_20180805_201526.jpgIMG_20180805_202009.jpgIMG_20180805_201943.jpg

Last edited:
everyone just thought I would share my new addition to my carbon knight. The "quivilizer" , it quickly clamps to the bow at the normal quiver location or to the stabilizer. It fits much closer than my octane on the side. The "quivalizer" holds ultra thin 0.166 arrows tightly. I have yet to shoot it. I hunt elk and weight is a big issue with me and to combine these to into one cuts about 10 oz. thanks to Dan at option archery. If my bows looks dusty or used, it is. Still getting Montana breaks mud off my gear from last year. Hopefully get some Wyoming mud in a month and a half.

+1 on the Quivilizer. I love mine

A FOLLOW-UP. AFTER MY SEPT 2018 HUNT

I bought a bowtech carbon knight which is 3.2# 4 yrs ago. In september i was on 3 week hunt for my 4th year in a row, elk hunt in either montana or wyoming. This year i switched to a ultra thin victory vap 0.166 arrows, only a select few quivers accomodated the thin arrows. After researching i decided to try the quivalizer because of it handling the 0.166 arrows, secondly it acted as a stabilizer reaching 20 inches long while getting rid of 12oz. Of weight from my short stabilizer. Third, it gives me 2 different quiver locations based on where i am hunting. I hunted for three weeks in nw wyoming at 9000 ft and with a sling-a ling on my bow i never once felt that the quivalizer was in the way. I intentially setup my weapon to be as light as possible. The quivalizer is quiet vibration free, holds arrows very tight, lighter than any stabilizer, and normal quiver. Add in the sling-a -ling and you have the lightest setup for a compound and i was very happy with ultra thin arrow ,quivalizer and the sling a ling. P.s. I have hunt whitetails here in my treestand for 3 weeks and it has not been an issue in my hunts here in michigan.

A FOLLOW-UP. AFTER MY SEPT 2018 HUNT

I bought a bowtech carbon knight which is 3.2# 4 yrs ago. In september i was on 3 week hunt for my 4th year in a row, elk hunt in either montana or wyoming. This year i switched to a ultra thin victory vap 0.166 arrows, only a select few quivers accomodated the thin arrows. After researching i decided to try the quivalizer because of it handling the 0.166 arrows, secondly it acted as a stabilizer reaching 20 inches long while getting rid of 12oz. Of weight from my short stabilizer. Third, it gives me 2 different quiver locations based on where i am hunting. I hunted for three weeks in nw wyoming at 9000 ft and with a sling-a ling on my bow i never once felt that the quivalizer was in the way. I intentially setup my weapon to be as light as possible. The quivalizer is quiet vibration free, holds arrows very tight, lighter than any stabilizer, and normal quiver. Add in the sling-a -ling and you have the lightest setup for a compound and i was very happy with ultra thin arrow ,quivalizer and the sling a ling. P.s. I have hunt whitetails here in my treestand for 3 weeks and it has not been an issue in my hunts here in michigan.

Back