Yeti GOBOX Collection

Which quiver?

Bwana

Just updated my 35 year old Bear with a 2 year old Hoyt Charger and learned a few things:
- shooting with fingers is no longer a thing
- neither are aluminum arrows
- archery is no longer a cheap sport to get into

Welcome to the modern times, right?

Anyway, I ended up choosing a thumb fired release as it feels more natural to me but now I need to find a quiver as all the ones I have at home are for the larger diameter aluminum arrows. The quiver needs to hold at least 5 arrows and be easily removed.

What would you recommend without being crazy expensive?

I run a Tightspot. Idk what expensive is, but these have lifetime warranty and are very adjustable. They have a few models.

I've tried a lot of different quivers. The Tightspot is the best so far. But it's not cheap but you get what you pay for.

Dan

just picked up an apex gear game changer via amazon for under $100.00. it is heavier than the tight spot, but was much more affordable and just as durable IMO.

I've been using Kwikee Kwiver since I started bow hunting in '92. It fits perfectly into my style of hunting. It may or may not be right for you.

anyone tried the quivilizer yet?
I'm running tight spot and have nothing negative to say about it.

I'd give a serious look to a two piece hoyt one. It will hold solid on the bow and not have much for vibration.

I love my tightspot. Initial expense is steap but it has a life time warranty and is rock solid. As for the quivilizer, I like the concept but I don't like as I shoot arrows my stabilizer would get lighter, don't know if it would affect anything just something I would worry about. I've also heard they make a good sail in the wind. I would like to hear from someone who owns one though!

I have tried everything from Kwikee back in the day to TightSpot now, don't know why I waited so long to get the tightspot. It's rock solid, and worth the extra $ for a one time purchase versus buying something else and two years later upgrading anyway.

Now, I'm curious what model was your old Bear? I had an old Brown Bear with a wooden riser in the early/mid 1980's - fun times! And size 2016 aluminum arrows, we bent a lot of em over the years!

I have a tightspot also. I like how light it is, as I had a cheaper quiver on when I first bought the bow. It really helped the balance at full draw. Easy to pull off if you want.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back