Sony 6000 Mirrorless Battery Life

Texizona

I'm going to be taking a Sony 6000 mirrorless camera on a 9 day fly in caribou hunt. Do any of you have an idea of the what to expect for battery life with the lithium battery? I'm trying to figure out how many batteries to bring along.

Thanks.

I had an a6000 and now an a6500. Battery life is relatively bad on both. I'd bring at least 3 and have a way to charge them (e.g., a lithium USB battery pack). Check out the RavPower USB charger with spare batteries on Amazon if you're in the market. Decent value for ~$40. Allows you to charge multiples via USB.

Love my a6000 but the battery life is not great. How many batteries will obviously depend a lot on how much your using it. If your using it a lot and doing some video as well it could use a battery per day. If your just snapping some photos every once in a while 3-4 batteries should be fine for the trip.

I'd never thugh about a battery problem on a fly in trip like that. Think I might be tempted to get something like an old Pentax K1000 film camera!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back