Yeti GOBOX Collection

Grove City PA.......anybody close?

SFC B

I will be here for the next 5 weeks for training. Anyone around the area that might want to grab a cold one let me know :)

About 20 minutes away would like to grab one with you. Good place in Slippery Rock small micro brewery and restaurant. Also Timber Creek in Grove City they make craft beer. Weekends are the best for me.

Timber Creek is right next to the hotel. Looks like I am open all weekend so if there is a day/time that is best let me know and I'll show up :)

I'm north of Grove city a couple of exits, Voodoo Brewery has a location downtown Grove City but they do not have a large food menu. Timber Creek is also very good if you are hungry.

Uncle Sam has not given me a rental cars so I am limited to either very close to the hotel or trying to catch a ride.

Uncle Sam has not given me a rental cars so I am limited to either very close to the hotel or trying to catch a ride.

Uber and Lyft service Grove City (per the magic of Siri)...........just trying to play matchmaker from afar.

Went out and got Amish donuts this morning......definitely worth it!!!

Attachments

• Amish donuts.jpg
    Amish donuts.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 187
I am “down the ocean” , Ocean City, Md that is. Look me up if you get away one weekend.

Hit up a sheetz for a hoagie. Quaker steak and lube for some wings. Damn, there's a Primantis in Grove City now?

I'll probably do Sheetz tomorrow and the Primanti's is right across the street.....just off the Interstate.

Attachments

• corned beef.jpg
    corned beef.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 176
Had a good sit down with HK last night (and some good beer). Always nice to put faces with posts and talk the common HT language :) Went to Sheetz for a sammich for lunch and it was also great. Chicken Salad was crazy overstuffed and tasty.

Had a good sit down with HK last night (and some good beer). Always nice to put faces with posts and talk the common HT language :) Went to Sheetz for a sammich for lunch and it was also great. Chicken Salad was crazy overstuffed and tasty.

Nice to see you're trying out the local flavor. Would've been nice to see some of the other HT people show. It's pretty cool meeting someone for the first time and see how many commonalities you have.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back