MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Suggestions for cutting the cord?

I bought a TiVo roamio OTA DVR when we cut the cord. With it I can still DVR shows that come over the antenna, and it's a useful platform for accessing Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, etc.

I have never understood why there has never been an option to simply pay per channel you want with satellite/cable or any other service. Have basic packages and the option to pick only the channels you want. I'd pay more per channel to only have the select few I want.

I have never understood why there has never been an option to simply pay per channel you want with satellite/cable or any other service. Have basic packages and the option to pick only the channels you want. I'd pay more per channel to only have the select few I want.

With that option we'd all be spared having to flip past OWN, Oxygen network, channels in other languages, and of course the Hallmark channel. I don't even know what 90% of the channels are anymore.

Anyway - thanks guys for all the suggestions. Grabbed an antenna and FireTV to go with Netflix and Amazon during yesterday's Prime Day so cord is about to be cut!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back