Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Scouting with a Two Year Old

I cant wait until i can get my son out in the great out of doors (8 months old now)

I think any parent of a young kid can attest: The Moana Soundtrack is one of the greatest musical undertakings of all time.

I think any parent of a young kid can attest: The Moana Soundtrack is one of the greatest musical undertakings of all time.

Fish are dumb dumb dumb they’ll chase anything that glitters, beginners. Oh!
Here they come come come to the brightest thing that glitters, mmm fish dinners!

Very cool!!!! I will be taking my 8 year old for a combined camping/scouting/fishing trip in a few weeks. Congrats!!

Its a wonderful experience to share the woods with your kid. My son loves going scouting and hunting with me. He loves finding random objects in the woods, walking sticks, exploring along rivers, etc. When he was 2 or 3, I bought him a book called "who pooped in the park" which is a book about scat and tracks of various animals. We read that book dozens of times and now he gets so excited when we're outside and he recognizes tracks or scat! Plus most young boys just think anything that says poop is hilarious.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back