Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Montana B tags

brockel

Results are out. Wife and I drew our 410 cow tags. Hopefully her 6.5-06 and my 280 Ackley get lucky

I drew a cow tag in central MT. It was my second choice, this is the first time I can remember ever drawing my second choice for elk...

Last edited:
Hey Brockel,

I got drawn for the same area! But it was the archery Bull draw, so I got the 410-21 which allows me to hunt 417 or 410 by my understanding. I think I'll be focusing on 417 since my brother got a cow tag there so we can hunt together. Very excited about this tag! Never hunted 417 or 410 before.

Rifle this year. Hoping to draw an antelope tag or two. Going to be a great week. Bring my dad to Montana for the first time to folllow us around; he’s 76. Really excited about the trip.

Big zilch for me. Applied for everything and 0 for whatever in Montana this year. Fingers crossed on antelope.

Hey Brockel,

I got drawn for the same area! But it was the archery Bull draw, so I got the 410-21 which allows me to hunt 417 or 410 by my understanding. I think I'll be focusing on 417 since my brother got a cow tag there so we can hunt together. Very excited about this tag! Never hunted 417 or 410 before.

Good luck hunting 417 in archery season, you do realize that anybody with a general license can hunt cows there. Need any info on 417 pm me..

Got my B tag this year - as though I'm all of a sudden going to go from a 0 to 2 elk in a year. A guy can dream I guess :)

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back