MT B Tag Draw 2018

cant you buy a gen tag for deer and elk over the counter .... ? sorry but not feeling sorry for you ..

Would never want anyone to feel sorry for me...hell...I don't feel sorry for myself. I do just fine on public land w/ OTC tags. I was just hoping to give guys a laugh at my expense. If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?

Would never want anyone to feel sorry for me...hell...I don't feel sorry for myself. I do just fine on public land w/ OTC tags. I was just hoping to give guys a laugh at my expense. If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?

True . It is always good to have a b tag . One just never knows

Deer B for me. Surprised I didn’t pull my 2nd choice elk. Must have been a popular unit this year.

Oh well, I can always buy a Region 4 and then not secure any private land to hunt on.

Deer B for me. Surprised I didn’t pull my 2nd choice elk. Must have been a popular unit this year.

Oh well, I can always buy a Region 4 and then not secure any private land to hunt on.

Hunt the blm there's elk on there too

Hunt the blm there's elk on there too

I’m sure there is. Mostly I’m bitter about the region-wide elk B tags because the FWP cut a unit I used to get B tags for when they went to the region wide ones. It had lots of public land, good elk hunting, and tags could be used anywhere in the unit (and was right out my back door).

Any idea when a list of surplus tags will be available ? I have a friend that missed the boat and wants a surplus tag

On sale yeah but be nice to see a list before they go on sale so one could plan

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back