Gone right with Hilleberg?

mjw176

So I have never camped or backpack or even hunted out West before. I am about to change careers to work in health care traveling to experience some new adventures on my own. I am tired of living vicariously through watching and hearing about western hunting. I Have heard so many great things about Hilleberg tents and finally received my nalo 2gt. Wondering if I made the right choice before I tear it apart and start messing with it. I heard so many great things about the tent and got a great deal on it but still expensive. I just want to have the best gear that will make the hunting experiences so much more enjoyable without worrying about faulty inappropriate equipment. I now seem to be hearing that it is on the smaller side and the self standings tents are the way to go for more room and versatility. What makes the dome tent Stronger then the tunnel Tent. What are the pluses and minuses of the tunnel tent versus a dome tent. And do you all feel that the nalo 2gt Would make a great all round tent? I have even thought of the 3GT but wasn't sure if it took up too much space setting up. Just want to make the right choice for the expense For a good all round multi purpose tent.

You have a great tent. Don’t sweat it, man. With tents, as with all things, there are constant trade offs (strength vs weight, etc) but your tent will be a great set-up. Enjoy it!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back