Which brand of lighted nocks?

MNHunter67

I’m planning on switching to lighted nocks this year and I’m wondering if anyone has any recommendations or horror stories about particular brands. I’m currently looking at Nocturnals, Lumenocks, and Firenocks. Are they all pretty similar? Any advice is appreciated!

I first bought Nocturnals as that is what the bow shop carried. However, they did not last long and they became very hard to reset and turn off. I then switch to Lumenocks and have really liked them.

I have hunted with both Nockturnal and Lumenocks and I preferred the nockturnals, I liked the method of turning the nockturnals off with a switch better than lumenocks which you just pull out slightly. The nockturnals also seemed slightly more robust to me as well, no experience with the firenocks

I have never used lumenocks but have used the nockturnals for going on 3 years. They work as advertised and at dawn/dusk are really helpful finding arrows in the woods. Looks like a laser beam punching through deer also, which is kinda cool.

Regardless of which brand you go with be sure to practice with them because likely you will need to adjust your sight because they will change your point of impact

Regardless of which brand you go with be sure to practice with them because likely you will need to adjust your sight because they will change your point of impact

^^^ true. I always bought an extra pack and would have them for practice and put the new ones on for the hunt so the batteries were full. Anyrime one died it turned into a practice nock

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back