PEAX Equipment

Saratoga, Wyoming

I tried sending you a PM, but says youre mailbox is full. If you want PM me and we can chat.

My wife and I
are here now.Moving on to Encampment area tomorrow.
Been in Snowies camping the last 4 days. Decided we deserve a hotel room for a night over a tent Scouting some general areas to bow hunt in September.
Spending a couple of weeks looking at areas to camp and hunt for elk.
Hacienda ok. Sure beats a tent. Any suggestions or hints would be appreciated. Wife and I are in our 60s and are testing our endurance and how we can handle the altitude.
We are doing it diy
So far wife is doing better than expected and looks like we can do this.
Great country around here.

Rawlins is not too far away and has lots of chain hotels and Walmart and fast food and movie theatre and stuff if that is more appealing to the wife and kids. Laramie in the other direction as well

We will most likely stay in Saratoga, our Doe tags are good for S. of Saratoga. We may go up to Rawlins after a day or two and look for a big buck if we do not find one South of Saratoga.
Matt

Yep Firewater is great. We stayed at the Hood House bed and breakfast back in June and will be there for a few days in a couple weeks. It was a lot cheaper than the hotels and the breakfast was superb. I think she stays fairly booked up as do most of the places in town. She's also got a 200+ mulie hanging on the wall that was very easy on the eyes.

Back