Hello from Bozeman Montana.

KB_

Hi all,

I guess to start I've been hunting since I was 8 years old. Joined the military shortly after grade school and worked on the mv22 osprey. Completed my bachelor's degree while in the military. I now work as a Software Analyst. I have been married for 8 years and have two children. We moved to bozemen Montana last November for a change in lifestyle. I am looking for hunting partners, my wife doesnt appreciate me hunting alone anymore. If your looking for a hunting buddy or will accept another into the group let me know. I'm pretty easy going and open minded, and a little too tough for my own good.

Welcome from one who was born and raised in Bozeman. You live in a sportsmans paradise. Thank you for your service.

Hi all,

I guess to start I've been hunting since I was 8 years old. Joined the military shortly after grade school and worked on the mv22 osprey. Completed my bachelor's degree while in the military. I now work as a Software Analyst. I have been married for 8 years and have two children. We moved to bozemen Montana last November for a change in lifestyle. I am looking for hunting partners, my wife doesnt appreciate me hunting alone anymore. If your looking for a hunting buddy or will accept another into the group let me know. I'm pretty easy going and open minded, and a little too tough for my own good.

I will be moving to Bozeman with my wife and 2 kids at the end of the month, my wife also does not appreciate my solo missions. I will have ZERO knowledge of the area to share. But, let me know if you need a partner to, if nothing else, alleviate your wife's concern.

Back