Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Most Wyoming wildlife dollars spent on wildife viewing

FWIW - One of the key arguments here against delisting the grizzly is that they are worth more money for tourist viewing than they are for hunting tags.
I'm always skeptical to an agenda behind anything like this.

If you don’t fill your tag are you considered just a wildlife viewer?

I think the bigger picture here, is how do we get those spending 364 million in the local economy to start helping with funding management of the wildlife they view???

The fact that hunters and anglers together spend more money than tourists is surprising given the National Parks we have here. *slaps every one on HuntTalk on the back* Nicely done ladies and gents. Keep it up.

I know I spent a lot more money in Wyoming 2018 as a viewer than as a hunter. Raspberry brought in a ton of money. Excuse the crowbar.
42528924471_0be2f6e857_c.jpg

Maybe we need someone to champion a tax (similar it Pittman-Robertson and Dingell-Johnson Acts) on wildlife viewing gear. As far as I know, those two acts to include binoculars, cameras........

Maybe we need someone to champion a tax (similar it Pittman-Robertson and Dingell-Johnson Acts) on wildlife viewing gear. As far as I know, those two acts to include binoculars, cameras........

This has been proposed before, and unfortunately failed. There was a very good opportunity in the early 2000's for this to be passed and implemented.

Back