WY Leftover Results

406LIFE

...come out tomorrow at 10am. Heres to hoping for second chances.

It feels like it's been such a long wait after just missing out on my first choice tag. Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

Swing and miss again, guess no pronghorn this year and I know better to take a guaranteed doe tag next year.

Boy there sure aren't many antelope tags left. I see prices on the doe tags likely being increased next year due to the high demand. They'd be crazy not to increase the price a significant amount. Probably will be only for non residents though, as usual.

Didn’t draw either of my leftover choices. But sense I already drew a type 1 tag and a type 6 tag I won’t cry to much about it.

The WY safari begin Nov 5. Deer and pronghorn. All 2nd choices and leftovers. All tags within two hours driving. Probably sleep in a motel most nights. Warm food likely each evening. Decent harvest rates for mature though mostly average critters. Makes my heart go pitter patter.

I'm in. Our party got a leftover buck and doe tag. Looking forward to the adventure. Now time to do some mapping and scouting!

The WY safari begin Nov 5. Deer and pronghorn. All 2nd choices and leftovers. All tags within two hours driving. Probably sleep in a motel most nights. Warm food likely each evening. Decent harvest rates for mature though mostly average critters. Makes my heart go pitter patter.

Good luck! Hopefully most or at least some of the bucks haven't shed by then.

Boy there sure aren't many antelope tags left. I see prices on the doe tags likely being increased next year due to the high demand. They'd be crazy not to increase the price a significant amount. Probably will be only for non residents though, as usual.

That's not possible, as the Legislature sets the prices, not the G&F. It takes time for a Bill to be introduced and then it gets sent to a Committee for hearings and then possibly to the entire Legislature for a vote IF it even makes it out of the Committee hearings. The earliest a Bill could be introduced would be next years session and even if a rate increase was approved it wouldn't go in effect until the 2020 season application period at the earliest.

My wife and I both drew our first leftover tags...ONXMAPS don't fail me!!-lots of private to contend with!

Our bunch got two more for tags in 16. Seems like not much is available other than the "poor access" units.

I lucked out and drew five lope tags all together. Will be solo hunting in a tough area but it can pay off with a little sweat equity.

I understand that remaining tags will go on sale Monday, first come first served, but I can't find which units have which tags or where the Monday sale will be. (I searched the WY site, but failed to find) Anybody got a link?

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back