Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'm currently working on a GoFundMe page where we're going to protest Colorado landowner vouchers I'm going to need 8-10k to stick it to em!
    I'm pretty sure the thermal's hate me

Quote Originally Posted by teej89 View Post
    And itís been shut down apparently lol!
    Oh did I do that....
    ďTo me, if you donít eat it, then itís not a point of prideĒ. -Matt Rinella

Quote Originally Posted by MTGomer View Post
    Oh did I do that....
    Yep; you called it!

I don't need a hunter ed card to hunt wyoming.

Nice work Gomer! haha.
    "No Kuiu here"

6. Default

Oh did I do that....
    Good work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo and Ned
    Thin out their numbers

Oh did I do that....
    Haha did you contact gofundme? That’s awesome if you did!

Quote Originally Posted by teej89 View Post
    And itís been shut down apparently lol!
    Nice!
    "The Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world" Del Gue

In almost shed a tear.

Name:  5A09265E-EBE6-48F1-AF5F-CF3CF53CAFC2.png
Views: 461
Size:  343.3 KB

Lol, thanks MTGomer.

hahaha that's awesome!

Guns don't kill people. Dads with pretty daughters do!

LMAO, I'll be watching this closely. I'm curious to see how WYGF responds. In my own perfect, simple world I hope they happily take the donation and reissue a tag to #11. I know nothing is ever that easy though.

Quote Originally Posted by ishootdasmallones View Post
    LMAO, I'll be watching this closely. I'm curious to see how WYGF responds. In my own perfect, simple world I hope they happily take the donation and reissue a tag to #11. I know nothing is ever that easy though.
    I think I read that there are 2 tags that went to anti-hunters. I wonder if they'll go to a quota system with backups prepared to pay tag fees...obstructionists may still get some tags however the hunt will continue until the management objective harvest is obtained.

Quote Originally Posted by Mthuntr View Post
    I think I read that there are 2 tags that went to anti-hunters. I wonder if they'll go to a quota system with backups prepared to pay tag fees...obstructionists may still get some tags however the hunt will continue until the management objective harvest is obtained.
    That was the plane from the beginning. Season is 60 days, each hunter has 10 days then it goes to the next on the list, till a sow is shot or the quota is met.

Quote Originally Posted by shootbrownelk View Post
    Link no workie!
    Works for me.

Is Mangelsen an anti-hunter or just against the grizzly season?

Too lazy to look back, but IIRC, there was discussion about folks applying for deer and pronghorn doe tags in R7 with no intention to fill them due to what they felt as over harvest of these critters.

I am not too passionate one way or the other. Hate the game, not the player.

Quote Originally Posted by Four22 View Post
    Imagine what the world would be like if they put this amount of effort towards something worthwhile... Imagine the possibilities!!!!

I wonder how quickly the state of Wyoming will have a suit filed against them when someone gets mauled by a bear while taking pictures...
    Why would they have any liability? They aren't liable if I get bitten by a snake while hunting antelope.

If I was on the list I'd want everybody in front of me to be in the photography group, all they can do is use their 10 days. Somebody shoots a Sow and nobody else hunts.

i will be curious to see if these activists really did draw a tag or not.

Wyoming Game & Fish sure isn't going to release a name of each applicant that stands to realistically get a tag

and if I had the real #8 tag I don't think I would be publicly calling the guy out on it as then they will harass the heck out of that person

If I remember right, in the article it said number 2 was considering joining the cause. So that meant they were originally going to hunt. Now, hoping those folks don't pay too much attention to this thread, what if they got together and decided to sacrifice one to save the many? If the number 2 person went out and shot a sow that would end it and NO others would be killed. End of hunt. Pretty scary if you think about it. Of course, that would mean next year would have more permits I suppose.
    Guns don't kill people. Dads with pretty daughters do!

If a hunter chooses not to fill or fails to fill a tag will they contact the next person in line?

Quote Originally Posted by antelopedundee View Post
    If a hunter chooses not to fill or fails to fill a tag will they contact the next person in line?
    Each one has ten days to hunt and then the next one in line gets his ten days unless a sow is killed in unit 1-6 or the limit of boars is met before the season closes.

24. Default

Let's not give them any attention. The less people hear about this, the better. If this becomes a trend the WGFD will simply create more tags so they can't really do anything in the long run. Don't breathe any air into this fools errand. I just wish they would work and donate to protect habitat instead of wasting time on a pointless effort.

Quote Originally Posted by antelopedundee View Post
    Correct. I doubt #8 gets to hunt.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast