PEAX Equipment

Gofundme to Skew Grizzly Drawings

Based on some of the comments on the gofundme page, I highly doubt some of those folks could pass a hunters safety course

I'm currently working on a GoFundMe page where we're going to protest Colorado landowner vouchers I'm going to need 8-10k to stick it to em!

LMAO, I'll be watching this closely. I'm curious to see how WYGF responds. In my own perfect, simple world I hope they happily take the donation and reissue a tag to #11. I know nothing is ever that easy though.

LMAO, I'll be watching this closely. I'm curious to see how WYGF responds. In my own perfect, simple world I hope they happily take the donation and reissue a tag to #11. I know nothing is ever that easy though.

I think I read that there are 2 tags that went to anti-hunters. I wonder if they'll go to a quota system with backups prepared to pay tag fees...obstructionists may still get some tags however the hunt will continue until the management objective harvest is obtained.

I think I read that there are 2 tags that went to anti-hunters. I wonder if they'll go to a quota system with backups prepared to pay tag fees...obstructionists may still get some tags however the hunt will continue until the management objective harvest is obtained.

That was the plane from the beginning. Season is 60 days, each hunter has 10 days then it goes to the next on the list, till a sow is shot or the quota is met.

Back