MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Anyone hunted Greenland?

Trigger50

Ive got a friend whose in-laws live in Greenland and the idea of caribou hunting there crosses my mind. Im still waiting for him to talk to his in-laws about it. In the meantime i was curious if anyone has hunted there. I can't find much info online for the DIY hunter as far as license cost etc. Just sites about outfitters where the cost of license is included. Just curious if someone has any info.

Thanks. I looked for over an hr and couldn't find that. I wonder if his native family can get a permit to take us. We'll see.

Ive got a friend whose in-laws live in Greenland and the idea of caribou hunting there crosses my mind. Im still waiting for him to talk to his in-laws about it. In the meantime i was curious if anyone has hunted there. I can't find much info online for the DIY hunter as far as license cost etc. Just sites about outfitters where the cost of license is included. Just curious if someone has any info.

Member Bowuntr hunted Greenland this year for Muskox. You won't find a more knowledgeable and hardcore hunter anywhere..

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chughes
Back