Vortex Vulture

SFN2821

Can anyone speak to these? Debating adding a pair of 15x to my gear. Budget friendly and curious about their quality. Any other recommendations within this price range?

I have a pair of 10x50 Vortex diamondbacks like new for 175.00 to your door. Case, neck strap.

if you can wait a little bit and save a few bucks, the vortex viper 15x50 are a lot better. I use diamondback 10x42 around my neck and the vipers on my tripod.

I had a pair of 15x Vultures that I sold to a guy on the forum. I liked them, but found myself not using them much after I bought alpha 10s and a good spotter. For the money, they’re sweet.. Nice for picking apart stuff at medium ranges. I will say the clarity diminishes somewhat at the edges, but down the center they’re nice.

Sell what 10x42s you have and put all the money towards some Swarovski 10x42s and a good Tripod.

Big heavy glass does no good if it’s junk. Been there done that.

Found a pair of 15X56 Kaibabs in Cabelas Cave $400 off list price. (hunting partner bought these)
We hunted in the Kaibab and glassed from hill to hill and mesa to mesa and park to hills.
These big glasses were as clear as my 10X42 Vipers.
For this type of hunting we are going to pick up a spotter and leave the big bino's in the truck.

I have 15 x 56 Vultures & 10 x 42 vipers. I am happy with both!! I know swaro's are the best, but these are what I could afford & I am
satisfied with both of them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back