Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Public Land arsonists get pardons

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t have to be a so-called conservative to be a neocon idiot. The false outrage at getting along with a nuclear superpower sure proves that.

One of my least favorite things about Hillary was that she was one of the biggest Warhawks in our nation right alongside John McCain.

I really hoped with Trump and Republicans in power the left would return to one of their very few redeeming qualities, and that was one of non interventionism, and dialogue over conflict.
Tens of millions of dollars of campaign donations funneled to their super PACs from Raytheon, Lockheed Martin and Boeing has certainly changed that.

This article puts a good historical context on the motives of the powers to be to constantly beating the war drum, to enrich their shareholders and the politicians of both parties that they own.
Getting along with Russia is a catastrophe. They have made billions for six decades off direct conflict and proxy wars and arms sales around the globe.
“The war isn’t meant to be won, it is meant to be perpetual “

https://www.npr.org/2011/01/17/132942244/ikes-warning-of-military-expansion-50-years-later

Trump’s energy dominance policy is harder on Russia than it is on any nation other than Saudi Arabia. Russia lacks the advances in shale technology we have in the US and has an almost entirely petro dependent economy. The more oil we put on the world market, the worse off they are.

You have to choose. Trump is either for Russia or he’s for America’s Big Oil corporations. He can’t be for both.

Wagner, I thought you were Canadian?

Im American..... you just keep being a man with internet courage and type things you wouldn't have the balls to say to my face.

Im American..... you just keep being a man with internet courage and type things you wouldn't have the balls to say to my face.

I didn’t realize my views on American foreign policy were so insulting to you on a personal level.

This is really not even worth a reply, look up TDS, you have it. Want to talk about treason, look at Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. It's sad how many people the mainstream media has brainwashed.

Trump- the BEST president in history.

I can't understand why every criticism of Trump is always countered with a criticism of Obama and/or Hilary. Whether or not the initial criticism is valid is one thing but constantly pointing elsewhere at other perceived wrongs as a justification seems rather middle-schoolish yet is pervasive in American dialogue.

I will go middle school as well; however, it is pretty accurate.

Attachments

• trump1-1.jpg
    trump1-1.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
The liberal meme crafters must be putting in a good 120 hours a week...

The coin flipped almost 2 years ago, sooner or later it will flip again.

I can't understand why every criticism of Trump is always countered with a criticism of Obama and/or Hilary.

I think they are both crap... from this perspective - I think the two party b.s. is based on the visibly extreme pot calling the kettle black... Thus comparisons made.

Repubs feel they are saints and attack dems as the devils one day, the next... visa versa. Call it middle school, rather Kangaroo Romperoom politicians proclaiming the other is the devil... Makes for good political cartoons! :D

Because without Trump, we'd have Hillary as president, and our country would be destroyed, all while Hillary Clinton made herself richer and richer. She's the most dishonest, corrupt politician to ever live and all of you who continually criticize Trump for absolutely no reason at all should be ashamed of yourselves. You all should be grateful that Trump was able to keep Hillary Clinton from becoming President.

Because without Trump, we'd have Hillary as president, and our country would be destroyed, all while Hillary Clinton made herself richer and richer. She's the most dishonest, corrupt politician to ever live and all of you who continually criticize Trump for absolutely no reason at all should be ashamed of yourselves. You all should be grateful that Trump was able to keep Hillary Clinton from becoming President.

I know a lot of people that feared a Hillary Clinton Presidency. Some of them even voted for Trump. But stating that "without Trump, we'd have Hillary as president" is an invalid arguement when discussing his statements/actions/policies. It is only valid when you are arguing wether or not the world would be better off with a Trump or Hillary presidency. He is president and people have to deal with it, but we can still criticize his actions and policies and by doing so not make a blanket statement that we wish Hillary was president or that she would be a better president. Arguing otherwise and making hyperbolic comments undermines ones statements and opinions.

I know a lot of people that feared a Hillary Clinton Presidency. Some of them even voted for Trump. But stating that "without Trump, we'd have Hillary as president" is an invalid arguement when discussing his statements/actions/policies. It is only valid when you are arguing wether or not the world would be better off with a Trump or Hillary presidency. He is president and people have to deal with it, but we can still criticize his actions and policies and by doing so not make a blanket statement that we wish Hillary was president or that she would be a better president. Arguing otherwise and making hyperbolic comments undermines ones statements and opinions.

To criticize is fine as long as it's a legitimate criticism. But 99.99% of the time it's not. When do ever hear a Democrat, or anyone in the mainstream media acknowledge all the great things he has accomplished? Never. They won't ever say one good thing about him. It's disgusting, to be honest. Donald Trump didn't need this job. But he took it on because he could see there was no hope for us if things continued the way they were going. It would be nice to see people appreciate him instead of constantly trying to tear him down. He's done nothing to deserve the way he's being treated. No other president has been treated this poorly, even the terrible presidents. But fortunately, at least half of the people in this country support him, and we've got six more years to look forward to of Trump making America great again.

Last edited:
When do ever hear a Democrat, or anyone in the mainstream media acknowledge all the great things he has accomplished? Never. They won't ever say one good thing about him. It's disgusting, to be honest.

WH, I will be serious for a minute. I hear the "mainstream" media argument often. I am limited on television, so about the only news I get outside the internet is Sirius. I listen to CNN, Fox, POTUS and occasionally MSNBC if I am done with redundancy on the others. What is your go to news outlet? I am open to other opinions...unless you give me Alex Jones. ;-)

I'm not sure what the rule is on posting other podcasts, but some of you might find the following interesting:

https://youarenotsosmart.com/2018/0...itics-science-and-just-about-everything-else/

This speaks to the tribal mentality of Democrats vs. Republicans, but also on a larger scale of "us" vs. "them". I'm actively trying to get a grip on my own biases, and be as receptive as possible to the other side. I tend to lean left personally (very socially liberal, but somewhat fiscally conservative?) and I've altogether stopped listening to CNN, MSNBC, etc... in favor of Fox News, simply because I find it more interesting to challenge my own beliefs. However, I enjoy the journalism on NPR, so I also hear the other side of the story on the radio. We are in such a weird time politically and socially, where it feels as though the media has pitted us against ourselves, when really it's just another "us" vs. "them" smoke and mirrors argument.

Hope posting up the other podcast isn't against the rules - if it is, my apologies!

Thanks WH, I will check them out..except the first one. I despise whiney Tucker Carlson. Haha

I tend to lean left personally (very socially liberal, but somewhat fiscally conservative?)

Sounds like Libertarianism

Aside from public lands and a few minor things I find very little to disagree with them on.

Either way, it’s a good way to vote in years like 2016

You might even develop foreign policy views that disgruntle fwagner thinskins

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back