Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Quote Originally Posted by Washington Hunter View Post
    Fwagner,

It must be nice to be so perfect in every way. Enough said.
    Not that hard to be a good person... especially when compared to garbage

Quote Originally Posted by fwagner View Post
    Not that hard to be a good person... especially when compared to garbage
    Well with such high standards, I take it you won't be voting for any presidential candidate in the future. Good!

On a positive note, I picked up 2 leftover tags. I now have a total of 4 tags and am planning an epic trip to Wyoming. I hope everyone has a successful season and fills the freezers. Don't forget to share with friends and non-hunters. It's a great way to get people interested in hunting.

I had a deer and pork cheeseburger last night with some potato salad. Also, archery antelope season starts August 15th.
    I'm an addict...archery, rifles, shotguns, handguns, muzzleloaders, hunting, fishing, fly fishing..and I don't want rehab

CWEH...Colorado's Worst Elk Hunter 2007-2017 (but I'm still damned sexy) 10 years of consistency!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCushman View Post
    I had a deer and pork cheeseburger last night with some potato salad. Also, archery antelope season starts August 15th.
    You're letting me tag along, right? I'll be your camera man. It won't be like your MT hunt, but we'll still have fun.
    God's trying to bless America, there's just too many people getting in the way.

Iím going to order a new rifle and contemplate how to be a serious hunter. I had fried eggs for breakfast .
    Fear the beard....

Quote Originally Posted by Washington Hunter View Post
    Well with such high standards, I take it you won't be voting for any presidential candidate in the future. Good!
    2019 Fresh Tracks Episode... "FWagner and Washington Hunter, Pronghorn Diplomacy"

Here's the cover shot...
    Name:  Grumpy-Old-Men.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  42.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by JLS View Post
    I’m going to order a new rifle and contemplate how to be a serious hunter. I had fried eggs for breakfast .
    Hey, me too! Fresh from the coop. With grits.
    God's trying to bless America, there's just too many people getting in the way.

We'll, seems this thread has been open long enough for the children to self- identify. Will be used for future reference of who gets warnings for juvenile behavior and who just gets toasted without the need for warnings.

Locked.
    My name is Randy Newberg and I approved this post. What is written is my opinion, and my opinion only.

"Hunt when you can. You're gonna run outta health before you run outta money."

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678