Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Public Land arsonists get pardons

Status
Not open for further replies.
in favor of Fox News, simply because I find it more interesting to challenge my own beliefs.

Great comments Yellow. If one is not regularly consuming the perspectives of others in an open minded manner one’s opinions aren’t worth much in my viewpoint. A quick shortcut to trying this is www.allsides.com - this site takes topics of the day and posts links to “left”, “right” and “center” articles on the subject from major sources. Read all 3 and you begin to have a better view of the discussion.

To criticize is fine as long as it's a legitimate criticism. But 99.99% of the time it's not. When do ever hear a Democrat, or anyone in the mainstream media acknowledge all the great things he has accomplished? Never. They won't ever say one good thing about him. It's disgusting, to be honest. Donald Trump didn't need this job. But he took it on because he could see there was no hope for us if things continued the way they were going. It would be nice to see people appreciate him instead of constantly trying to tear him down. He's done nothing to deserve the way he's being treated. No other president has been treated this poorly, even the terrible presidents. But fortunately, at least half of the people in this country support him, and we've got six more years to look forward to of Trump making America great again.

Yeah worst treatment of a president ever!!! Did we ask him for his birth certificate yet? And he lost the popular vote by 2-3 million so half the country DOES NOT like him, math is hard. Trump is a garbage human being.

Yeah worst treatment of a president ever!!! Did we ask him for his birth certificate yet? And he lost the popular vote by 2-3 million so half the country DOES NOT like him, math is hard. Trump is a garbage human being.
Half of those who voted don't like him. Math is hard...:rolleyes:

This forum has been my biggest source for news articles and beliefs that challenge my own. I stopped reading almost all current news a while ago preferring High Country News and National Geographic for longer forms of journalism that require more than a 15 sec sound bite.

Trump is a garbage human being.

I am not 100% on the Trump band wagon as he, as a Human, needs some work. But, I think it is a little much saying someone is Garbage. If that is the way you think about life than you may need to re-examine yourself first. Does calling another person derogatory names so you feel better about your stance any better than some of the things he did? Best let God do the judging and spend your energy talking about hunting on a hunting forum.

I am not 100% on the Trump band wagon as he, as a Human, needs some work. But, I think it is a little much saying someone is Garbage. If that is the way you think about life than you may need to re-examine yourself first. Does calling another person derogatory names so you feel better about your stance any better than some of the things he did? Best let God do the judging and spend your energy talking about hunting on a hunting forum.

:hump:

Mocking a living POW = garbage human being
Mocking the father of a fallen soldier = garbage human being
Cheating on wife and family = garbage human being
Bragging about sexual assualt = garbage human being
...... need more?

I dislike, very much, anything to do with national politics...and discussions like this. I also don't like the division these discussions create. Its to the point that I almost refuse to talk national politics with anyone, including those I agree with. That wasn't the case 10-15 years ago, there was room for constructive dialogue, disagreements that didn't turn vile, like they have on this thread.

What I will say, is that IMO, the office of the President is a dignified position, and I expect any President to act accordingly. If they choose not to, they shouldn't be surprised that they lose my support, no matter how good or bad their policies may be.

I'll also cut slack on the occasional slip up, it happens to the best of us. But, what's happening with the current situation is not a slip up once in a while, its mean-spirited, below the belt, and below my expectations of the office. That, I cant abide...and never will.

FWagner, You should take some time to digest Buzz’s statement. I don’t disagree with him and he is approaching the situation with Tact and professionalism. Who do you think more people are going to consider having a valid argument? If you think your approach is better than continue on. But understand that you are putting yourself in the same gutter as your denouncing.

Sounds like Libertarianism

Aside from public lands and a few minor things I find very little to disagree with them on.

Either way, it’s a good way to vote in years like 2016

You might even develop foreign policy views that disgruntle fwagner thinskins

Libertarianism in its core disagrees with federally-held public lands, which is my #1 (as Randy says "cold, dead hands") issue. I will likely never vote for a Libertarian due to their national agenda against public land. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but that's my understanding of it. I honestly haven't looked into Libertarians much because I really can't get past that single issue. And yes, I manage to piss off people on both sides of the aisle, which is something to strive for :)

FWagner, You should take some time to digest Buzz’s statement. I don’t disagree with him and he is approaching the situation with Tact and professionalism. Who do you think more people are going to consider having a valid argument? If you think your approach is better than continue on. But understand that you are putting yourself in the same gutter as your denouncing.

Trump... is... a... garbage... human... being. The only reason people defend his conduct on this forum is because they are probably a person who has done things similar to him. Im a good person and member of my community. I will continue to call out our moral corrupt president until he is gone. This is also and appropriate thread for these comments. You can go on my profile and see all my comments and see that they are appropriate for the thread title. If Mrs Newberg or Big Fin himself don't like my comments about Donald they can address it. Your opinion means nothing if you support a person as shallow and awful as Trump.

Last edited:
Trump... is... a... garbage... human... being. The only reason people defend his conduct on this forum is because they are probably a person who has done things similar to him. Im a good person and member of my community. I will continue to call out our moral corrupt president until he is gone. This is also and appropriate thread for these comments. You can go on my profile and see all my comments and see that they are appropriate for the thread title. If Mrs Newberg or Big Fin himself don't like my comments about Donald they can address it. Your opinion means nothing if you support a person as shallow and awful as Trump.

To be clear! I am not defending anyone. I am trying to point out to you that name calling somebody for being less than ideal makes you argument less than ideal. Juding others for the same type of behavior that you yourself are doing is defined as hypocrisy. But, I am going to guess that your deeply seated hatred will not allow yourself to see any other point of view which could be defined as ignorance.

On a positive note, I picked up 2 leftover tags. I now have a total of 4 tags and am planning an epic trip to Wyoming. I hope everyone has a successful season and fills the freezers. Don't forget to share with friends and non-hunters. It's a great way to get people interested in hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back