Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Big Sky Total Archery Challenge?

R.K.

Anybody going to this event in Big Sky next week?

I'm new to Montana, living in Billings right now, so I don't know a lot of people. Think it's worth driving out and going solo? I'd probably drive out Friday and try to find a place to hang a hammock in the National Forest.

Last edited:
Have to have tickets and they sold out months ago I hear. I Have friends who've gone multiple times but were bummed to hear they couldn't this year. You might double check that.

That's interesting- no mention of it being sold out on the home page. Redirects once you try to register.

Thanks for the heads up- saved me from dragging my bow all the way out there. I'll just take the fly rod if I head out that way.

It's a good time, for sure. They had to go to "tee times" for shooting this year, due to such high demand.

It's a good time, for sure. They had to go to "tee times" for shooting this year, due to such high demand.

I'll be looking for you to have several coolers full of dilly-bars up there this year. You didn't have near enough last year!

It's a fun time, went last year and my boy and I decided to do it again this year. I was fortunate enough to get tickets for all three days, kind of sucks they had to go to "tee" times, but I understand the reason why.

I will be there i have a 10:00 on saturday for the sitka course. This will be my first one. Hoping to meet people since we just moved out here last November.

Back