Default When a bear tries to eat your camera

Put a tooth right through the sensor...........
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    "If you can read this...Thank a teacher. If you're reading this in english...Thank our military"

I've had numerous cameras bitten, clawed tore off trees by bears. A couple ha have been completely destroyed. Most of the time is young bears that mess with my cameras

So cool.
    " A conservationist is one who is humbly aware that with each stroke [of the axe] he is writing his signature on the face of the land."
    - Aldo Leopold, A Sand County Almanac

www.trueconservationist.com

Both of my cameras have gouges from bears chewing on them. Many pics of those bears dental state.

Cool pics!
    "The Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world" Del Gue

young bears have chewed my stuff. Cool pics!

7. Default

Cool pics! Maybe a bear tag this fall?
    And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.

"The cities are for money, but the high-up hills are purely for the soul." Louis L'Amour

We baited for black bears years ago in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan . We were gone a few days and so I was walking into the bait area I seen one of my cameras was missing . I thought somebody stole it but after 35 min. Of hunting looking for a green camera I spotted the black strap sticking out of some leaves . I grabbed it to see it covered in bite Mark's . What a trophy I was thinking !! I still have the same camera it runs on 35mm film so you know its age !!
    By the way I took the film in and have some cool pictures of his mouth / teeth !! It must have been a hell of a night at the bait stand there was one picture of a bear looking at a Wolf in the back ground ! Oh that's when Michigan didn't have wolves ...ya Right ..lol

I have several pics of bear mouths over the years. Definitely seems to be younger bears doing it each time.

Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing