Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

WTB spotting scope

mthillrunner

I’m looking for a good quality spotting scope. It will be for backcountry hunting so I don’t want a big one. I’d be willing to spend $7-800ish. Let me know if you’re parting with one. I’m not settled on a brand, it will just depend on the scope. Thanks very much

I have a 85mm Vortex Razor for sale if that strikes your interest. A little bit more than what you're looking to spend I guess but something to think about.

If you are still looking, sierra trading post has vortex razor 65mm gen 1 scopes for 800 bucks.

Not sure if you have gotten you a spotter yet, but I bought a Vortex Razor that is absolutely amazing. http://aaoptics.com/ is the website. They sell new and refurbished. Of course it is covered under the Vortex VIP warranty. I paid $815 for a brand new one. If you have any questions, yell at me. I also bought a pair of 12x50 Razor binos from the same site.

Are you still looking for a Spotting Scope. I have a Vortex Razor HD Spotting Scope for Sale in the classified section of this forum

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back