Legacy of a whitetail hunter, Netflix movie.

schmalts

Watched this yesterday, it had some funny moments for sure. It makes fun of the eastern deer hunting TV hosts... And if you feel offended by watching it you probably meet too many of the stereotypes they made fun of. All in all I give it a thumbs up.[video=youtube;tdMTIJQ2ZFE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdMTIJQ2ZFE&vl=en[/video]

Last edited:
I got 15 minutes into it and turned it off. Half the time I couldn't tell if it was a parody or not. Much was over the top, but in a dry way.

My favorite part was the rope bridge crossing conversation with the cameraman

I like the way ol Buck holds the rifle and the fake recoil.

Simulation of action in a hunting show?? I'm shocked, shocked I say.

(My favorite reconstruction of action occurred with a couple of young erstwhile hunting TV stars were re-enacting a turkey shot, with the already dead bird laying there in the background, while they stage-whispered about how "he was coming in on a string")

Simulation of action in a hunting show?? I'm shocked, shocked I say.

(My favorite reconstruction of action occurred with a couple of young erstwhile hunting TV stars were re-enacting a turkey shot, with the already dead bird laying there in the background, while they stage-whispered about how "he was coming in on a string")

I like Brolin & he's riding the wave at the moment...and sure don't blame him for taking the dough. Prolly wait for the $4.99 Netflix viewing...

The only part I liked was when Don was showing off the pics of his girlfriend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back