Cabela's Alaknak 13x27 Tent Base Camp Setup

Cody_Frankum

Like the description says 13x27 gianormous tent. This thing is massive, the description says you can fit 11 xl cots inside, that would be tight but I have slept 10 guys inside most were on the floor on sleeping pads, with a stove and gear. I have used this tent for a few seasons and it’s really nice and roomy for a few guys. I’m in a position where I don’t need this big of a tent anymore, I’m going to downsize.

In this setup will be the tent and all the poles stakes and lines, a camp chef wood burning stove that keeps this thing really warm. And a roof-panel protector to help guard the tent from sparks coming off the stove pipe.

I don’t have pics of the tent right now as I have just decided to sell and I don’t have a place in my yard to set this thing up so I’ll have to go to a park or something and set it up.

I’m asking $1300 for the whole set up obo.

Shipping this item will be impossible, it weighs 130 pounds. What I can do is drive a reasonable distance, I am in Minnesota right now, will be going to Colorado in a week or so and can take a slight detour in either direction to deliver or meet somewhere along the route. I am willing to work with you if you are interested in the tent.

Let's get this thing sold! Somebody make me an offer I know that someone could use a nice comfortable base camp set up this year.

fullsizeoutput_1388.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_138f.jpeg

Last edited:
Back