Default AZ. Results out on portal account

AZ. Just came out. I got late 12 A West Kiabab. ,Time for big Deer. Good luck to all..............BOB!

Congrats on an awesome tag!
    When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cree Prophecy

Congrats Bob. Thanks for the heads up.

Nada.

Dad and I got unit 8 deer and turkey!

Drew late coues deer...going to spend the entire 17 day season looking for a good one.
    "...the world outside, which my brother and I soon discovered, was full of bastards, the number increasing rapidly the farther one gets from Missoula, Montana." -Norman Maclean

"They were still so young they hadn't learned to count the odds and to sense they might owe the universe a tragedy"
    -Norman Maclean

My card got hit but my Portal doesnt show anything.

Congrats! I drew an mid-November coues tag in 34a

I got a late December coues deer tag. Been about 10 years since my last AZ coues deer tag. Should be fun.

10. Default

I got an early November unit 7 deer tag. This tag is good for any antlered deer. Freezer is looking pretty empty so hopefully we can fix that.

Any hunt is better than staying Home. In about 30 years of applying here in AZ. this is my 5th premium tag. overall not to bad........BOB!

12. Default

Unit 32 for Coues. It’s been 7 years since I’ve been on Coues hunt. I have a job now so my optics are a heck of a lot better. Last time was a nice 3pt. Looking to do a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by AZtransplant View Post
    I got an early November unit 7 deer tag. This tag is good for any antlered deer. Freezer is looking pretty empty so hopefully we can fix that.
    I got the same tag. It will be my first hunt in this unit, hoping it's a good one!

14. Default

My son cant get a portal account so i called 602-942-3000 and had to put in license number and birthday and it told me hunt code that he drew for youth elk and deer.

Border unit coues for us. Early December hunt. First time in many years that I have off to hunt the whole season.
    I Hunt Coues