Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

One Scrape, One Week

kenton

After sweating off a few pounds putting up a tree stand this morning, I needed to sit the A/C for a bit and I decided to throw together a video of all the deer activity at one specific scrape during one week last year. This really illustrates (1) why running trail cams on video is far superior than pictures and (2) why I love hunting scrapes in late October. I didn't include nighttime visits because the video would have been three times longer and its already a little long, but I cut as much as I could. No dialog, just 100% whitetail behavior. I hope you enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-244HPFOWbo&t=11s

Oh man! Crunchy leaves, swollen necks, split brow tines, you got me excited! Lol. Awesome video, love my browning cam. Thanks for sharing, really looking forward to late October now.

Great compilation. My dad was a big proponent of using mock scrapes to get the action going in front of his stand. From Halloween on, scrapes are good places to hunt over IME.

WOW !!! You are a lucky man to have such a spot to hunt !!! Thanks for sharing the video !!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back