Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Mike Lee, Utah, Public Lands

Northwoods Labs

This is what happens when people vote strictly along party lines in a state and a dick like Lee gets in a high position like the Senate position he holds. God forbid if he would get on the Supreme Court as young as he is since they are lifetime appointments.

This is what happens when people vote strictly along party lines in a state and a dick like Lee gets in a high position like the Senate position he holds. God forbid if he would get on the Supreme Court as young as he is since they are lifetime appointments.
Mike has some very solid stances on a lot of things.. Im 1000000% against him on public lands but I support his conservative values in other areas

I'm glad he made his intentions clear. As an independent who slants conservative, Lee wrote his own ticket right out of any support.

Other note: he is no longer in the running for lead SCOTUS.

I'm glad he made his intentions clear. As an independent who slants conservative, Lee wrote his own ticket right out of any support.

Other note: he is no longer in the running for lead SCOTUS.

It was announced yesterday he is in the final seven.

It was announced yesterday he is in the final seven.
From FOX news - 2 hours ago:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/05/trump-completes-interviews-supreme-court-candidates.html
Fox News is told that Trump has interviewed six candidates: Appeals court judges Brett Kavanaugh, Raymond Kethledge, Amy Coney Barrett, Amul Thapar, Joan Larsen and Thomas Hardiman. The interviews comprised seven conversations – Trump talked to one candidate twice.

Multiple sources indicated Kavanaugh, Kethledge and Barrett are currently the focus of attention.

The president also had an additional phone call with Utah GOP Sen. Mike Lee, though Fox News is told the call was not a formal interview and more to ask Lee his thoughts on who would make a good nominee.

Good. Alarming the POTUS would consult with Mike Lee on who would make a good nominee. Although judging by his actions, I am not surprised.

Good. Alarming the POTUS would consult with Mike Lee on who would make a good nominee. Although judging by his actions, I am not surprised.

Heh, a bit more humor - hard to believe that Trump's ego could get over Mike Lee's interview with MSNBC when Lee stated he felt it would be best if Trump stepped down as POTUS not even a year ago... Haha!

do-i-really-look-like-a-guy-with-a-plan.jpg

Last edited:
Back