Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Moose from 2014 Finally back!

sra61

I finally got my Moose and deer back from my 2014 Season. 3 1/2 years! I never thought I would see them again! The Taxidermist went out of business, and had a lot of personal issues. I just kept in touch and gently reminded him every few months and he finally came through. We had paid him up front for everything too! Glad to get them back. The moose isn't the biggest, but it took 37 days!!!
IMG_0414.jpg IMG_0417.jpg IMG_0420.jpg IMG_0395.jpg IMG_0398.jpg

Beautiful animals! I am glad you got them back, most of the time with that scenario they disappear.

Glad it worked out. My 2 tries at getting things mounted were complete failures.

I remember when you posted those up years ago! Fine animals, I'm glad you finally got them.

They look great. That is a great looking deer glad you were able to get them back. The taxi just sent me a photo of my cape returned from tanning last week getting ready to put bull winkle on the form soon.

I remember following your thread that year and how your persistence paid off in filling multiple tags. Glad you got him back finally I would of been sweating bullets.

Congrats. My sheep cape was destroyed when entrusted with a taxidermist that went under. Guy was embarrassed so ducked a lot of us. Was a 2nd generation operation that had expanded to a larger building about the time the economy headed south 2009 timeframe. Got horns back and felt fortunate. I understand places go under. Don't duck my phone calls. Only makes it worse to be unprofessional one top of having your business tailspin into the ground.

Very nice mounts. Great to hear you finally got them back.

Believe it or not, you aren't the last to get your 2014 animals back from the taxidermist. I'm still waiting on my life size mountain goat. Supposedly he is working on it right now.

Two super trophies - congratulations!

Your wait on the taxidermist shows a lot more faith (in your fellow man) than I would have been capable of. My son does taxi work for me. When I started to pressure him on a brown bear rug he was working on (it took a little over 2 years), his response was. "Remind me again how much I'm charging you for the rug."

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back