CO Leftover Watch APP

First off, thanks for putting this together. I signed up for the waitlist when you started the thread.

I didn’t get any kind of email notification from that once the app was released but I just noticed the app was on the Apple store so I downloaded the app today, subscribed, then added a few choices to my list

I continue to get a banner message saying: “You don’t have an active subscription. In order to receive notifications, please subscribe.”

I don’t see a ‘help’ or ‘contact us’ link in the app or on the website, thus the post here - but any idea if this error is something that will naturally clear up in a short time? Or is this a bug? (The app initially confirmed the subscription but then reverted to the error message. I also confirmed the subscription is active in my apple store account and I’ve logged out and back in a couple of times)

I love the concept but it’s not confidence inspiring to start out with this :)

cedham- You're telling me. Apple was nothing but a pain in my you know what from day one. Luckily the Android users didn't experience any problems. Although you were seeing that green banner, if you paid than you were still receiving notifications. You should have received a notification by now that corrected the issue itself. If you're still seeing that green banner, go to your settings section by tapping the little cog wheel in the upper right, and tap the "Restore" button under that section. If you paid the app will reset itself and that banner will go away.

I've been telling folks to test the app using current hunt codes on the list to see what the notifications look like. Off the top of my head I know that EE018O4R still has a bunch of tags leftover, but confirm for yourself and maybe try a few just to gain confidence. If anyone ever has any other problems please, please, please email me at [email protected] as I don't check this as often as I should. Good luck and don't hesitate to let us know how it could be better!

On a side note, if you've downloaded the app than change your settings on your phone so that the apps notification sounds are different than what your other notifications are. The app does not currently have permission to do that on your phone. I missed a sweet 3rd season tag last week cause I thought the ding was something else and ignored it. I've got it set to something weird now so I know what's what. We're gonna look into making a future build that will change the sound for you if that's something that everyone would be interested in.

Last edited:
I finally downloaded the app last night (iPhone) and entered a few codes. I entered an elk code with a lot of licenses available and got an alert within about 2 minutes of entering it.

has there actually even been any changes to the leftover list? I don't think I've seen a new tag since they went on sale

You should have received a notification by now that corrected the issue itself. If you're still seeing that green banner, go to your settings section by tapping the little cog wheel in the upper right, and tap the "Restore" button under that section.

Thanks! I did receive that notification and it worked. Same with adding the code of a known available tag (oddly enough, the tag you mentioned is one I am very familiar with)

On a side note, if you've downloaded the app than change your settings on your phone so that the apps notification sounds are different than what your other notifications are.

For now, us iOS users will have to wait out the app having this permission because there isn’t a global way to change this on an app-by-app basis in Apple land. ‘Notifications’ have a global setting unless the app specifically circumvents it. To me, that’s just icing on icing as long as the functionality is there. Thanks again! Still hoping for a couple tags to show up.

It seems reissues were suspended since Aspira notified about the double licenses that were mailed. My guess is CPW is worried that some of the doubles were turned in and put on the reissue list, while the hunter who turned them in still has a license in their hand.

Oak- Glad it's working for ya.

Mudranger1- There's been a few last week including the SMS12O1A ram tag that a couple users got notifications for. The CPW license vendor is currently having issues that they say will be fixed by as early as next Tuesday. My advice is to add as many codes to your watchlist as possible cause when she hits the button to send out new tags there's gonna be a pile of them.

cedahm- Just looked on my buddies iPhone and saw the universal notification sound settings. Guess that ones gonna get tabled until Apple gets their stuff together for you all. Might make it a reality for the Android users though.

Glad it's working for you. Stop telling people about that tag!!!!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back