Trail Cameras

2point

I drew a moose tag and all the successful moose hunters I have talked to said put out cameras. Which ones do you guys like and why. Thanks for your advice.

I like the cheap ones, you can get more out there for the money and no big deal if one or 2 get stolen.

My favorite so far has been a $19 Bresser from Walmart. It takes perfectly serviceable photos on a mini-sd card.

I’ve had really good luck with Moultrie and Stealth Cam. I’m not very impressed with my Cuddeback. For cost effectiveness and ease of use, I’d lean towards Moultrie.

I have good luck with Moultrie and they aren't that expensive. Have not had one stolen on public land yet...fingers crossed. Check Camofire, they have sales on cameras all the time

Like Northwoods, I have a few Moultries. I'm no guru for the use of... I place them and collect the Intel. Can not say whether better or ? Just that, "If it works, don't fix it".

Also, same as Northwoods, I picked up mine off Camofire.

I have had very good luck with the browning trail cams. They take excellent pictures day or night. Very crisp pics. Only down fall of having them in NY people steal them when they see gen like a tree stand. I have 5 browning cameras. Had 6...

I think moultrie has cameras that you can link multiple cameras apart and have the pics saved ona central camera which is nice so you don’t stink up the hunting area.

Close to home on public land, if it's not welded down it grows legs.

The area i normally hunt hasn't been an issue. My problem is trying to anchor an area down inside of 500,00 acres. So the more cameras the merrier.
I usually get the inexpensive Wild Game cameras. I do have a couple of Moultrie's that i like.

I’ve been pretty impressed with the cheap Stealthcams that I have. I’ve heard really good things about Browning cameras, and I think if you’re wanting higher quality pictures, Covert is really hard to beat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back